Sun - Previously Know As "24 Karat"
Used for Brow, Areola and Paramedical.
The lightest pigment in the SCALPA color collection, Sun is a well-balanced honey-blonde. This yellow-based pigment is suited for clients with light skin tones or blonde hair. Healing to a neutral light blonde, this pigment is perfect for both cool and warm undertones. A drop of a darker brow pigment such as Brown Velvet or Louie 11, 12, or 13 would create a more rich and visible tint for clients looking for a sandier shaded.
SCALPA Pigments are the most comprehensive line of high-quality pigments available today.
The formula offers lost lasting results with great durability. Our brow pigments can treat up to 30 clients and can be used immediately without a modifier.
Here is what you will get:
- 10ml bottle
- Natural, precise results
- Contains: CL16035, CL15985, CL75470, PEG-8 Silica
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Witch Hazel
- Brow Color Guide
Our pigments are specially formulated to minimize touch-ups and leave clients with beautiful, long-lasting brows.
SCALPA Brow Pigments are formulated to perform consistently and safely while helping you achieve a flawless, yet natural look. Each of these shades was created to offer you greater success in matching skin tones.
- 1 Bottle of selected Pigment (10mL)
- Each bottle of pigment is good for 20-30 procedures.
- New tincture bottles shipping now!
- 30-Day Money back guarantee if you don't enjoy your SCALPA pigment! We are that confident you will love our specialized pigment.