What is Microneedling with Collagen Induction Therapy/PRP?
Collagen Induction Therapy is an advanced microneedling technique that uses a deep needle depth to induce desired bleeding to the skin's surface and reinfuse back into the skin. In this advanced course, you will learn to safely and effectively administer deeper needle depths with your Scalpa Surface, as well as re-infusing plasma back into the patient’s skin tissue. You will also be working with ScalpaJect Hyaluronic Acid Powder (finished formula) while you needle.
PRP- Platelet-rich plasma can be combined with collagen induction therapy treatment. PRP is derived from the patient's own blood and may contain growth factors that increase collagen production. It can be applied topically to the entire treatment area during and after collagen induction therapy treatments or injected intradermally to scars. In this course, we will not be learning to inject plasma back into the skin, but rather utilize the blood’s plasma that is brought to the surface through the procedure.
Benefits of Microneedling:
- Cost-effectiveness (less expensive than other resurfacing procedures)
- Improved effectiveness of topical agents used in conjunction with microneedling
- Pore size-reduction
- Scar reduction including acne scars
- Improved appearance of stretch marks
- Wrinkle reduction
- Fat Reduction
- Suitable for most skin types
Training Kit Includes:
- Derma pen
- Jar of Scalpaject HA Powder
- Scalpa Numb
- Scalpa Ph Stabilizer
- (5) 36 pin needle cartridges
- (5) 12 needle cartridges
**Certification is only included with the purchase of a training kit. A SCALPA Surface Pen is required for this training to receive certification. If you have additionally purchased this item, you can purchase the kit without the pen.
Explanation of Options:
"Without Microneedle Pen" is for those who already have a Scalpa Surface (microneedle pen). A Scalpa Surface pen is required for certification.
"With Microneedle Pen" is for those who do not have a Scalpa Surface (microneedle pen). A Scalpa Surface (microneedle pen) is required for certification.
"Training Only (Without equipment or certificate)" is for those who are not seeking certification, or practice, but want to understand procedure protocol.
Induction Therapy/PRP Course Outline:
- Overview of the Microneedling procedure, PRP, and Induction Therapy
- Appropriate Microneedle cartridges for application.
- How to make your own hyaluronic acid serums
- Work-table Setup
- Health & Safety Guidelines/Insurance
- Precautions & Protocols/Patient Medical History Form
- General Client Consent Form/Release of Liability
- Client Pre and Post Care Instruction Form
- Client Tracking Form
- Final Exam
- Procedural Videos