What is Microneedling with Collagen Induction Therapy/PRP?
In this advanced course, you will learn to safely and effectively administer serum with a microneedling device, as well as help re-infusing plasma back into the skin tissue. This is an advanced course for professionals only. Please be sure to always check your laws and regulations prior to purchasing Scalpa courses.
PRP- Platelet-rich plasma can be combined with collagen induction therapy. PRP is derived from the patient's own blood and may contain growth factors that increase collagen production. It can be applied topically to the entire area during and after collagen induction therapy or infused into scars. In this course, we will not be learning to infuse plasma back into the skin, but rather utilize the blood’s plasma that is brought to the surface through the system.
What Microneedling May Help With:
- Cost-effectiveness (less expensive than other resurfacing procedures)
- Improved effectiveness of topical agents used in conjunction with microneedling
- Pore size-reduction
- Scar reduction including acne scars
- Improved appearance of stretch marks
- Wrinkle reduction
- Fat Reduction
- Suitable for most skin types
Induction Therapy/PRP Course Outline:
- Overview of the Microneedling procedure, PRP, and Induction Therapy
- Appropriate Microneedle cartridges for application.
- How to make your own serums
- Work-table Setup
- Health & Safety Guidelines/Insurance
- Precautions & Protocols/Patient Medical History Form
- General Client Consent Form/Release of Liability
- Client Pre and Post Care Instruction Form
- Client Tracking Form
- Final Exam
- Procedural Videos
This is training only and does not come with products!
Certificate Hours- 100