This course is designed to introduce you to Aromatherapy and the wonderful, magical healing properties of plants, flowers, trees, and seeds.
Learn the science of Aromatherapy and how using essential oils can support you physically, emotionally, mentally and even spiritually.
By the time you have completed this course, you will have confidence in working with essential oils to help improve the quality of both mental and physical wellbeing, as well as how to introduce aromatherapy into your aesthetic procedures and skincare. As a certified aromatherapist you will be able to create custom aromatherapy blends for home use, diffusers and body application, as well as incorporate into your holistic practice and retail business.
Create a more natural, healthy lifestyle with aromatherapy!
- This course will help teach you how to blend safely with essential oils to create luxurious and therapeutic body products
- How to incorporate essential oils into your skincare routine to address anti aging, problematic skin and skin issues overall.
- Make natural aromatic massage oils to achieve different effects during a massage, such as stress relief, muscle relaxation, or immune support.
- Understand dilution ratios for daily use, acute issues, and people who need special consideration (i.e. pregnant women and children).
- Address colds, flu, or sinus infection by inhaling essential oils that support the respiratory system.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take their first step into becoming an Aromatherapy Practitioner
- Anyone who wants to learn about the therapeutic benefits of essential oils and aromatherapy
- Estheticians and holistic enthusiasts
What is included:
- Life-time access to online training
- Ongoing support from the Scalpa Team
- Certification in Aromatherapy
Certificate Hours- 100