JUPITER - Previously Known As "LOUIE 11"
This is a light brown pigment with a heavy olive tone base, a cold color. Jupiter is great when used as a corrector or neutralizer. This pigment is suitable for evolving light brown hair colors to a subtly darker yet gentle and natural looking honey-brown.
Each pigment was created to offer you greater success in matching skin tones. SCALPA offers only safe, high-quality ingredients for the best, long-lasting results.
Here are some of the other benefits:
- Treats up to 30 clients
- Formulated to minimize touch-ups
- High-quality safe ingredients
- 10ml squeezable bottle
- Contains: CL77499, CL77491, CL19140, CL15985, CL12010, PEG-8, Silica, CL77288
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Witch Hazel
SCALPA provides the most inclusive line of high-quality pigments on the market today. Each formulated to perform consistently, allowing you to achieve the results both you and your client desire.
- 1 Bottle of selected Pigment (10mL)
- Each bottle of pigment is good for 20-30 procedures.
- New tincture bottles shipping now!
- 30-Day Money back guarantee if you don't enjoy your SCALPA pigment! We are that confident you will love our specialized pigment.