If training is purchased you will receive immediate access to your course, however the products are currently on backorder and will be shipped out as soon as they are back in stock.
Brow lamination is a treatment that involves giving brows a new shape by setting the hairs in place, like a perm for your eyebrows. If you want thick and fluffy brows or if you have wild, unruly brows, you can have them set into a more defined shape. If you want to correct your shape, lift your brow hairs, and cut down on your daily brow maintenance routine, then brow lamination is the treatment for you.
Through Scalpa, you are able to study from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Originating in Russia, but blowing up in England, brow lamination tames unruly hairs and sets them in place for a fluffy, just-combed look. It's quickly making its way west. You may have noticed pictures of full, slicked-up brows with a high-shine finish making a breakthrough on Instagram.
What is Brow Lamination?
It's also called brow sculpt or brow lift, is essentially a perm for your eyebrows. The service gained popularity in the U.K. and has been making its way to the States. In the same vein as microblading and tinting, it's designed to give fuller, more defined eyebrows. It takes your unruly or thinning brow hair and smoothes it out while also lifting the hair in a more vertical direction.
The cost for this procedure averages between $50-120 and lasts up to 8 weeks.
Henna Brow is also a great POST brow lamination service as brow lamination can cause lightening of the brow hair. Please wait 24-48 after brow lamination to apply brow henna.
Certified Course Includes:
- Online training
- Training Kit Will All Equipment and Products
- Photos of the proper table setup
- Before and after photos
- Intake forms
- Links to suggested products
- Lifetime Access to your training and Master Educator
- Certificate of completion
- Professional watermark for photos
- Online training course
- Intake forms
- Links to suggested products
Educational Training Kit Includes:
- Bonding glue
- Three Step-Solutions: Lifting/Fixing/Nourishing
- PH Balancer
- Angled Application wands
- Brow brush
- Tweezer (*Not included in the refill kit without the training)
- Scissors (*Not included in the refill kit without the training)
- Mixing ring cup (10)
- Mixing Wells (30)
Certificate Hours: 60
Brow Lamination Benefits
After the procedure, your eyebrows will look thicker, fuller, straighter, and combed up into the ideal shape. They should look like the ultimate groomed, brushed-up eyebrows. The idea is that you won't have to use a pencil to draw in the shape anymore
Basic Directions for Brow Lamination
- Make sure brows are clean of makeup and products using cleanser
- Comb through brows and comb up using disposable brush wand
- Apply adhesive( glue bottle) to the eyebrows using disposable applicator wand
- Comb brows in an upward direction and position brows in desired shape using brush wand
- Apply Step 1- lifting agent to brows with micro-swab or application Wand (depending on thickness of brows)making sure to cover all hairs and fully saturate them
- Continue to brush brows in an upward direction positioning brows in desired shape
- Once brows are in desired shape and direction cover brows with plastic wrap for 3-8 minutes depending on thickness of hair. No longer than 5 minutes. (You can check after 2- 3 minutes to see if you need to re-comb in position).
- While plastic wrap is on, brush the brows upward if they happen to move out of place while covering with plastic wrap.
- After time is up (3-8 minutes, but note that most brows take a full 5 minutes), Remove plastic wrap
- Using two wet cotton pads (cleanser) gently remove the lifting solution from brows.
- In the same manner, apply step 2-Brow fix solution to brows. No longer than 3-8 minutes. (You can apply plastic wrap or opt not to in this step)
- Using brush wand, make sure brows are brushed upward and placed in desired shape. Microswab the brows into the desired shape.
- Wait for processing time to be completed
- Using 2 damp cotton pads gently wipe off brow fix solution
- Using disposable wands apply the Nourishing Conditioner to the eyebrows and let stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Using 2 damp cotton pads with cleanser gently wipe off the solution.
- Using tweezers and/or small scissors clean up or trim any unwanted hair around brows, or wax if that is the preference.
Note: Scalpa Academy is always enhancing and improving our online training programs. We care about providing our students with the best, most up to date, education as possible.
Disclaimer of Medical and Legal Liability:
Scalpa training courses are intended to provide the general knowledge to perform procedures but are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Reliance on the information in this training course for procedural purposes is to be used at your own risk. If you have questions or concerns, contact a medical professional prior to treatment. Scalpa is not held responsible or liable for risks involved with this procedure.
Scalpa strongly advises each member or student (this includes, but not limited to physicians, nurses, estheticians, medical aestheticians, body workers, cosmetologists, health practitioners and tattoo artists) to research their local legislation and/or governing boards. It is your sole responsibility to check and clarify all rules and regulations pertaining to your country, state, city and county if you are planning on performing our training program procedures as a professional. Because Scalpa is offered worldwide, we cannot guarantee this information. Please check with your local health department, governing boards and FDA regulations regarding performance of any Scalpa course procedure.
Scalpa is not held responsible or liable for legal encounters regarding licensing, regulations, or other legal aspects pertaining to procedural operation.
All customers and students release Scalpa of all liability regarding the use of our training material and/or any products or devices manufactured or sold by any other company.