NOTE: TRAINERS KITS DO NOT INCLUDE ACCESS TO ONLINE TRAINING
Scalpa Skinblast Machine with needles (comes with 5 needles)
Scalpa Patch (used for stencils and numbing acceleration)
Scalpa Numb (best numbing cream on the planet)
Scalpa Rehab (aftercare for fibroblast client)
Scalpa Heal (for cleaning and aftercare, best healing solution ever made in the industry)
Scalpa Pencil (to trace around scalpa patch when applying procedure)
Online Tutorials and walk through on exactly how to perform procedure done by Bryce Cleveland himself.
Scalpa Fibroblast certification for your trainee once completed
What You Will Need To Cover In Your Course Training:
- How to handle your Scalpa Pen while learning depth and control.
- Fitzpatrick scale on who and who not to perform this procedure on.
- Practicing on a lemon and how to create the perfect impression for optimal results.
- Live procedures and case studies to practice and watch in depth training.
- Go over the best products to use and stencils (Scalpa patch) to give the best results.
- Neck line, under eye, over eye, forehead, lip lift, under chin and neck training.
- You will need a lemon at first for practice and a client who wants to get this procedure done. This will help you really learn and start this journey into Scalpa Fibroblast.
Please check with your local health department for procedure legalities, it is your responsibility to know the laws and regulations in your state and country. We hold no responsibility for procedures done without the consent of the health department.
ALL SALES FINAL for this training kit.
Note: Scalpa Academy is always enhancing and improving our online training programs. We care about providing our students with the best, most up to date, education as possible.
Disclaimer of Medical and Legal Liability: Scalpa training courses are intended to provide the general knowledge to perform procedures but is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Reliance on the information in this training course for procedural purposes is to be used at your own risk. If you have questions or concerns, contact a medical professional prior to treatment. Scalpa is not held responsible or liable for risks involved with this procedure.
Scalpa strongly advises each member or student to research their local legislation. It is your sole responsibility to check and clarify all rules and regulations pertaining to your country, state, city and county if you are planning on performing our training program procedures as a professional. Because Scalpa is offered worldwide, we cannot guarantee this information. Please check with your local health department, governing boards and FDA regulations regarding performance of any Scalpa course procedure. Scalpa is not held responsible or liable for legal encounters regarding licensing, regulations, or other legal aspects pertaining to procedural operation.