What is Injection Lipolysis with ScalpaMed Dissolve?
- Safe and effective non surgical injectable treatment.
- Effectively removes fat cells and cellulite with no pain
- Stimulate Collagen and provides lifting effect
- Prevents the formation of new fat cells
Injection Lipolysis chemically reduces the number of fat cells around the injection site. The active ingredient, deoxycholic acid, triggers a process known as ‘apoptosis’ or programmed cell death. When injected below the chin and other areas of the face and body, injection lipolysis is able to reduce unwanted fat that contributes to the appearance of submental fullness, cellulite and dense fat.
Deoxycholic Acid is a US FDA approved fat dissolving material and human bile acid, a metabolic byproduct of human intestine bacteria. In the human body, deoxycholic acid is used in the emulsification of fats for the absorption in the intestine.
**It is important to keep in mind that:
- This course does NOT provide licensing to perform this procedure.
- If you are not already a licensed professional, it is highly recommended to check your state laws and regulations prior to purchasing this course to see what is required to perform this procedure as a profession as licensing is often required.
- This course is solely for educational purpose and does not give the right to perform this procedure without following proper requirements per your location.
What's Included In The Training?
- Full access to our online training program
- Email access with a Scalpa Online Trainer
- (1) Vial of ScalpaMED Dissolve
Ingredients for Dissolve: (no mixing required)
- Red Lipolysis
- Deoxycholate Acid
- Vitamin B12
*This course is accredited by Aesthetics Accreditation International*