What Is Hyaluron Pen Injection Lipolysis?
- Safe and effective non-surgical injectable treatment using the hyaluron pen
- Effectively removes fat cells and cellulite with no pain
- Stimulate Collagen and provides lifting effect
- Prevents the formation of new fat cells
- No use of needles
- Non-invasive, no pain, and no downtime
Injection Lipolysis chemically reduces the number of fat cells around the injection site. The active ingredient, deoxycholic acid, triggers a process known as ‘apoptosis’ or programmed cell death. When injected below the chin and other areas of the face and body, injection lipolysis is able to reduce unwanted fat that contributes to the appearance of submental fullness, cellulite and dense fat. What is even better about Lipolysis injection is that is can be done with the hyaluron pen!
Deoxycholic Acid is a fat dissolving material and human bile acid, a metabolic byproduct of human intestine bacteria. In the human body, deoxycholic acid is used in the emulsification of fats for the absorption in the intestine.
-Lifetime access to online training
- Full access to online educator
- Does not include products
*This course is accredited by Aesthetics Accreditation International*