ScalpaJect Hyaluronic Acid Powder (30mLs powder=350mLs of Gel):
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is naturally found in the skin, where it helps to maintain elasticity by trapping moisture, which in turn may smooth the appearance of wrinkles. This is because HA is hydrophilic (water-loving) and binds to water, giving it a viscous, gel-like quality. HA is present in every cell in the body and serves numerous functions. Among many other things, it serves to lubricate joints, connective tissues, cartilage, and muscles. It also maintains eye, gum, and scalp health, as well as skin elasticity and hydration. However, with age the ability of the body to produce HA decreases, and we begin to experience signs of aging such as joint pain and stiffness, wrinkly skin, and other problems.
- Moisturizing – Hyaluronic Acid draws moisture to the skin and helps keep it there.
- Soothing – It is great for irritated skin. The serum is fantastic to apply during or after collagen induction therapy (microneedling), dry brushing, microdermabrasion or just anytime your skin needs a bit of extra hydration.
- Protecting – Though you can barely feel that it is on your skin after it absorbs (other than your skin feeling smoother), the hydrating serum still provides a nice barrier against environmental damage to the skin.
- Healing – Supports healing of wounds by promoting the growth of new skin cells.
- Anti-Aging – Hyaluronic acid serum helps reduce fine lines in addition to the benefits above, which would also assist with anti-aging skincare.
This product comes in powder form and is great on its own or for mixing to create your own DIY serums. Check out the videos below for more information on mixing.
**This is cosmetic grade. This form of hyaluronic acid is for topical and microneedling use only. This should not be used for injections or deep penetration treatments.**
Ingredients: 100% Sodium hyaluronate
Combined Molecular Weight: 230000 and 1480000
Shelf Life of HA Powder: 2 years dry storage
Description: Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) is a natural polysaccharide that occurs in body tissues including the skin. Off-white odorless, fluffy powder. Water-soluble.
- One of the most powerful moisturizing agent available
- Enhance skin penetration providing smoothness and softening to the skin
- Excellent anti-wrinkle effects
- Ideal ingredient after peelings/ soothes irritated skin
Use: Typically used at 0.1-10%. Clumping may occur and therefore needs to be mixed very well. Adding some glycerin or using a high-shear mixer is recommended to avoid clumping. Check out the videos below for more information on mixing.
Applications: You can use the finished product to any cream or lotion, or use straight as a pure hyaluronic acid. Hydrating, moisturizing creams & lotions, anti-aging & anti-wrinkle products, pre/after-sun lotions, protecting / nourishing & moisturizing skin care products, products for sensitive or dry skin. If you use it without any preservative we suggest you keep it stored in the refrigerator for no more than 30 days.
Manufacture: Hyaluronic acid is produced biotechnologically through microbial fermentation with the aid of yeast extract and peptones and serums.
Animal Testing: Not animal tested
Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components
NOTE: One jar (1.5 ounces) of ScalpaJect Hyaluronic acid Powder contains 9 teaspoons of product and can produce up to 18 ounces of the finished product