In this course you will learn how to safely and effectively perform Hyaluronic acid facial and lip filler procedures with a needle. It also includes both lip and facial anatomy in the areas of cheek bones, nose, chin, under eyes, mouth and jawline. In addition to the training’s theory aspect, we will provide you with all the materials you need to graduate with full confidence in your abilities as an injector.
At ScalpaMed want to emphasize a few very important notes regarding needle injections before we dig into the training.
**It is important to keep in mind that:
- This course does NOT provide licensing to perform this procedure.
- If you are not already a licensed professional, it is highly recommended to check your state laws and regulations prior to purchasing this course to see what is required to perform this procedure as a profession as licensing is often required.
- This course is solely for educational purpose and does not give the right to perform this procedure without following proper requirements per your location.
What's Included In The Training?
- Full access to our online training program
- Email access with a Scalpa Online Trainer
- (2) 1ml syringes deep filler with needles
- (2) 1ml syringes fine filler with needles
- Scalpa numbing
- Scalpa numbing patches
- Scalpa Heal
- Scalpa Training Certificate
*This course is accredited by Aesthetics Accreditation International*
Please check with your local health department for procedure legalities, it is your responsibility to know the laws and regulations in your state and country. We hold no responsibility for procedures done without the consent of the health department.
Note: Scalpa Academy is always enhancing and improving our online training programs. We care about providing our students with the best, most up to date, education as possible.
Disclaimer of Medical and Legal Liability: Scalpa training courses are intended to provide the general knowledge to perform procedures but is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Reliance on the information in this training course for procedural purposes is to be used at your own risk. If you have questions or concerns, contact a medical professional prior to treatment. Scalpa is not held responsible or liable for risks involved with this procedure.
Scalpa strongly advises each member or student to research their local legislation. It is your sole responsibility to check and clarify all rules and regulations pertaining to your country, state, city and county if you are planning on performing our training program procedures as a professional. Because Scalpa is offered worldwide, we cannot guarantee this information. Please check with your local health department, governing boards and FDA regulations regarding performance of any Scalpa course procedure. Scalpa is not held responsible or liable for legal encounters regarding licensing, regulations, or other legal aspects pertaining to procedural operation.