A master aesthetician is a skincare and aesthetic procedure specialist who has completed several hundred additional training hours in a variety of procedures and courses related to aesthetics procedures and skincare. While the course programs will vary from skincare ingredients specialist, infection control, face and body procedures to medical aesthetics, the common ground is mastering pre and post procedure operative aesthetic skincare and advance procedures within the aesthetic industry.
The Master Aesthetician certification program was designed for aestheticians who, through higher education, field experience and case studies, obtained a deeper knowledge and skills to perform advanced therapies, manipulative skills, safety judgments, proper work habits, business skills, and desirable attitudes necessary to obtain the title of Master Aesthetician.
Candidates of the master aesthetician program:
1. Project a positive attitude and a sense of personal integrity and self-confidence.
2. Project professionalism, visual poise and proper grooming.
3. Communicate effectively and interact appropriately with colleagues, supervisors and clients
4. Respect the need to deliver worthy service for value received in an employment environment.
5. Perform advanced manipulative skills in the areas of advanced skin care and aesthetic therapy.
6. Perform detailed and precise analytical skills to advise clients on their skin and its health.
7. Apply academic learning, technical information and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures.
clients on their skin and its health.
8. Acknowledge and practice the Hippocratic Oath of “ Do no harm”