- The use of the latest nano-needle technology, microcomputer controlled. It is safe, convenient and simple to use.
- Easy to carry and easy to operate.
- 9 adjustable strength levels for different skin tolerance and different treatment areas.
- Uses plasma to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, hyperpigmentation, moles and moer!
- Wireless device and convenient to carry
- Instantly sweep away moles, skin tags, freckles, age spots, etc, without damaging unintended areas. Make your face and body look smooth, soft, and free of any pigmentation or blemishes.
Please check with your local health department for procedure legalities, it is your responsibility to know the laws and regulations in your state and country. We hold no responsibility for procedures done without the consent of the health department.
ALL SALES FINAL for this product.
Note: Scalpa Academy is always enhancing and improving our online training programs. We care about providing our students with the best, most up to date, education as possible.
Disclaimer of Medical and Legal Liability: Scalpa training courses are intended to provide the general knowledge to perform procedures but is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Reliance on the information in this training course for procedural purposes is to be used at your own risk. If you have questions or concerns, contact a medical professional prior to treatment. Scalpa is not held responsible or liable for risks involved with this procedure.
Scalpa strongly advises each member or student to research their local legislation. It is your sole responsibility to check and clarify all rules and regulations pertaining to your country, state, city and county if you are planning on performing our training program procedures as a professional. Because Scalpa is offered worldwide, we cannot guarantee this information. Please check with your local health department, governing boards and FDA regulations regarding performance of any Scalpa course procedure. Scalpa is not held responsible or liable for legal encounters regarding licensing, regulations, or other legal aspects pertaining to procedural operation.