What is Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a standard system of extreme cold (liquid nitrogen) for small epidermal lesions, because it allows to support the removal without the need for anesthesia, with no broken skin or bleeding, and with a tolerable amount of pain. For this reason, no numbing is required. These lesions can include:
May help these lesions:
- Benign (not cancerous)
- Precancerous, such as actinic keratosis. These are scaly patches on your skin that could become cancer in the future.
- Superficial skin cancer (skin cancer that’s on the surface of your skin).
- Hyperpigmentation Spots
- Skin Tags/ Moles
Certification is granted upon successful completion. An exam will be given at the end of the course where a passing score of 80% much be achieved. You can retake this exam as much as needed to pass.
What is included?
- Unlimited access to online training in Cryotherapy.
- Certification in Cryotherapy
What comes in the care kit?
- pH Stabilizer
- **Liquid nitrogen not included**