Secret to Perfect Brows: Brow Lamination Online Training
The new trend is natural, fuller brows and the best way to provide that look for those who weren't blessed with naturally thick brows is an innovative treatment known as brow lamination. It is a semi-permanent procedure that corrects and slicks the brow to enhance the natural shape and provide a smoother look.
What is Brow Lamination?
It is a procedure that tames the unruly hair, restructuring the brow shape and providing a fuller look. The treatment is ideal for those with brows that have hairs in different patterns or who have gaps between the hairs. It is a gentler alternative to microblading which uses needles to insert ink into the skin.
Brow lamination provides an "I woke up like this" look with thicker brows.
How Does It Work?
The treatment takes less than an hour and the results last up to six weeks. It is a two-step treatment. First, a solution is applied to break down bonds in the brows hair, this allows the hairs to become more malleable, softer and easier to manipulate them in the desired shape. The procedure is followed by a second solution that rebuilds the broken bonds so the brows hairs are set into its new shape and direction. It can also include the application of a tint to achieve a darker shade that is more suitable for the customer's skin complexion and nourishing oil that moisturizes the skin. This treatment is recommended for all skin types and hair colors.
What are the Benefits of This Procedure?
- Enhance the natural brow shape.
- It creates a soft and natural arch without harsh lines.
- It can change the whole brow shape but it can also be customized to correct small areas of unruly hairs.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It creates the illusion of hair growth.
- It adds symmetry to the brows and enhances the eye shape.
- Controls unruly hair.
- It provides a brushed-up look.
- It provides a low-maintenance look that saves time because the client won't spend time doing his/her brows.
- Uses the existent brow hairs to provide a fuller look.
- It is not painful.
Online Course Brow Lamination
In Scalpa, we offer an online professional brow lamination course that will provide all the necessary knowledge and skills to perform this procedure. This is one of the most popular treatments to give the brows a fuller and natural look. This is what you will learn with our course:
- How to create a customized shape for each client.
- In-depth information about each step of the procedure.
- Step by step detailed procedural videos done by professionals.
- The high-quality products you need to need to use.
- Contraindications of the treatment.
- Precautions and protocols
With our online course, you will have all the supplies you need and a certification that will allow you to perform this procedure on your future clients. Become a professional in brow lamination and give your clients the desired brow shape they have ever wished for.
Click here to learn how to perform Brow Lamination today with Scalpa's online training course!